Before you can budget for improved technologies, offer new solutions to the stakeholders, plan projects, schedule resources, and assess success, a strategic IT plan must exist that supports the corporate direction, anticipates technology and identifies market changes.
Through decades of industry and proven planning experience, we help companies align IT initiatives with your overall business objectives.
Our primary Strategic Planning activities include:
- Strategic IT Plan Review and Development
- IT Requirements Definitions
- Current Architecture & Application Assessments
- System Replacement & Retirement Planning
- Organizational & Resource Skill Set Review
- Financial Impact Analysis & ROI/TCO
- RFP Development, Vendor Selection and Implementation Management